Dr. Silvia Kurpanik (from now for simplicity “Silvia Kurpanik“) cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our services. The User’s personal data includes information such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) by contacting us at the dedicated address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that the user can directly contact Silvia Kurpanik for any need related to privacy.
Silvia Kurpanik collects some personal information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our services through our website.
Personal data will be collected directly when:
1) The User registers on the site through the registration form at https://drsilviakurpanik.com/registrati/
Data collected: Name – Surname – Address – Date of birth – Fiscal code – Telephone number – E-mail address
2) The User completes the contact form at https://drsilviakurpanik.com/en/contacts
Data collected: Name and Surname – E-mail address – Telephone number
3) The User uses the chat system integrated into the site
Collected data: Name and Surname – E-mail address – Telephone number
Silvia Kurpanik memorises the e-mails sent by the User on the mail server where the website owned by the SiteGround service provider resides. The details of the stored e-mail are: date, sender, recipient, subject, message size, sender and routing information.
For more information on the cookies used by this website and to manage them, visit the dedicated Cookies page.
SERVER LOG FILES
Our hosting provider SiteGround automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are:
Browser type and browser version
Operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer
Date and Time of the server request
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
HOW WE USE DATA COLLECTED
Silvia Kurpanik bly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that for the uses for which the User has granted us the authorization or in case we are obliged to do so by law. These uses include:
1) Reply by e-mail to the messages sent by the User through the contact forms on our website.
Silvia Kurpanik does not send commercial electronic messages. By providing us with your e-mail address, Silvia Kurpanik will use it exclusively for the purposes for which it was provided. Your e-mail address will not for any reason be included in any mailing list or newsletter.
2) Respond to users via chat integrated into the site.
3) Contact the User by telephone, chat or video call to the contacts provided during registration on the site or to the number provided via the submission form on the Contacts page of the site.
4) Invoicing of services provided and tax returns
5) Collect information on the use of our website (the data collected are anonymized and are not linked to any personal data) through Google Analytics (the information collected through Google cookies can be transmitted to Google and stored on servers in different countries from the user’s country of residence. Although the information collected does not include personal data such as names, addresses, billing information etc., the information collected is used and shared by Google in compliance with the privacy policies of the country of origin. You can check the technologies used by Silvia Kurpanik simply reading the dedicated document Cookies Policy).
6) Silvia Kurpanik will not disclose for any reason your personal information collected to third parties except in the case of requests from law enforcement or courts. Silvia Kurpanik cooperates with law enforcement agencies in order to guarantee the application and compliance with the law. Silvia Kurpanik will disclose information about users to government officials or law enforcement, in its sole discretion, if it is deemed necessary or appropriate to respond to legal claims and procedures (such as requests for summons in court), to protect the property and rights of Silvia Kurpanik or property and rights of third parties, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activities that Silvia Kurpanik considers illegal or immoral. To the maximum extent permitted by the laws in force, the measures reasonably necessary to inform the user in the event that Silvia Kurpanik is required to provide the personal data of the user to third parties in the context of legal proceedings will be taken.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR DATA
If you have registered on the site, you will be able to know and update your personal information relating to your Profile directly at https://drsilviakurpanik.com/en/profile/vostronomeutente. (The name, surname, address, date of birth data cannot be changed. If any of these data contains any error, you can request the modification to the address email@example.com.)
From your account page at https://drsilviakurpanik.com/account/ you can view your account details, change your login password and delete your account. The cancellation of the user account implies the cancellation of all the associated data. Once the account has been canceled, it cannot be canceled.
Silvia Kurpanik adopts reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and updated every time we collect or use it. If you find that your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to correct this information.
If you are not a registered user, but have sent personal information via the contact form to https://drsilviakurpanik.com/en/contacts or have used the site chat, you can learn, update or delete your information by contacting Silvia Kurpanik directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE SECURE, STORE AND RETAIN YOUR DATA
Silvia Kurpanik adopts reasonable measures to store and protect the User’s personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or disclosure.
Your personal information will be stored exclusively in digital form on the server where the site resides and in paper form in the tax documents issued in your name. The retention period of personal data will be limited to the minimum necessary therefore for a maximum period of time useful for achieving the purposes for which they are processed and for a series of legitimate legal or tax purposes as per law obligations, to protect, to resolve, defend or enforce the legal / contractual rights of Silvia Kurpanik and to keep a record of activities for accurate and accurate tax purposes.
Silvia Kurpanik will take the necessary measures to destroy or de-identify personal information that is no longer necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
If you have any questions about security or the storage of your personal data, you can contact Silvia Kurpanik at email@example.com or by phone at +39.331.8257330.
This website uses an SSL certificate verified by Let’s Encrypt to protect your personal information through encryption when sending data from contact forms and to make navigation on our site secure.
Daily backup system, protection against malware infections, DDoS attacks, brute-force attacks, injection, cross-site scripting, zero-day attacks.
DO NOT TRACK NOTIFICATIONS
The Do Not Track (DNT) header is the proposed HTTP header field DNT that requests that a web application disable either its tracking or cross-site user tracking (the ambiguity remains unresolved) of an individual user. Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
The services provided by Silvia Kurpanik are available exclusively to users over the age of 18. The services provided by Silvia Kurpanik are not intended to be used from those under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Dr. Silvia Eva Kurpanik
Via 27 Aprile, 19/R
50129 – Florence – Italy
DATA PROTECTION OFFICIER
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our supervisory authority:
Dr. Silvia Eva Kurpanik
Via 27 Aprile, 19/R
50129 – Florence – Italy
In the alternative, you may contact us by either of the following means:
By Mail: Dr. Silvia Eva Kurpanik, Via 27 Aprile, 19/R – 50129 – Florence – Italy
By Phone: +39.331.8257330
We will respond to your request or complaint within a reasonable time and we will try to solve any problem as soon as possible.
This privacy statement is drawn up in fulfillment of the obligations envisaged:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)
Last revised: April 19, 2022