Our new check-up service focuses on the prevention of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. We offer appointments on purpose on the weekends in order to have enough time for a detailed survey of your medical history, the examination and the answering of all your questions. We have therefore set aside around one hour for the consultation. At the end of the consultation, you will receive a short report with the findings, the diagnoses and our recommendations.
Scope of services:
1. Anamnesis: Detailed survey of your personal medical history with evaluation of risk factors such as lack of exercise, obesity, smoking, alcohol, malnutrition, iron and vitamin deficiencies.
2. Psychological wellness: survey and evaluation of symptoms and evaluation of eventual risk factors such as chronic stress, concentration disorders, sleep disorders.
3. Checking the vaccination status and possible (booster) vaccination
4. Information about preventive examinations scheduled for the age or recommendable for your individual needs.
5. Weight and calculation of the BMI (Body Mass Index).
6. Blood pressure measurement (three times with an interval of at least one minute).
7. Measurement of blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides.
8. Urine status (protein, glucose, nitrite, leucocytes (white blood cells), erythrocytes (red blood cells) to rule out kidney dysfunction.
9. Covid-19 rapid antibody test to see if you have been in contact with the virus in the past and if you are protected by the antibodies, or whether you have developed sufficient antibodies after the anti Covid-19 vaccination.
10. If necessary, prescription of further examinations.
11. Final report which includes recommendations how to improve your health.
Charge €150 (tests included)
Additional services can be booked together with the basic package or separately.
1. Review of current pharmacotherapy for side effects and interactions: Many patients, especially the elderly, take medication regularly. Some patients complain symptoms that, on closer inspection, ca be connected to the side effects of one or more of their drugs. In many cases these symptoms can be eliminated by modifying the pharmacotherapy. Many patients have been prescribed different drugs by different physicians over the years. Sometimes these drugs influence each other unfavorably and cause disorders in the patient. We can check your medications list for such interactions. € 20-30 (depending on the quantity of the medications).
2. Helicobacter rapid test: Many people suffer from recurring stomach pain and gastroesophageal reflux (heartburn). If the symptoms cannot be improved by conventional methods, an infection with the bacterium Helicobacter Pylori may be the reason. It is a widespread infection in the population that can increase the risk for gastric cancer in symptomatic patients. An infection with Helicobacter Pylori can be cured with appropriate antibiotic therapy, which usually leads to permanent freedom of the symptoms. €25 separate/ €15 with the package.
3. Celiac disease rapid test: In the presence of compatible symptoms and suspicion, we can perform the rapid test for celiac disease. € 50 separate/ €40 with the basic package.
Appointments available on Saturday and Sunday from 4p.m. to 8 p.m.
For appointments call +39.331.8257330